1. We will start by creating an empty course shell. From an Administrator account navigate to Dashboard or Courses > All Courses.
2. In the upper right hand corner click either Start a New Course or + Course.
3. Fill in the Name and Short Name fields. The Name field can contain other relevant information if necessary. The Short Name field will be displayed in places with little space.
Content License should always be set to Private
Make course publicly visible should be Unchecked
4. Click Create course.
5. Once the course is created Canvas will take you inside the course shell. From here we will import the eDynamic Learning course package. You will see the Short Name of your course in the upper left hand corner as an indicator you are in the right place.
6. Click Settings at the bottom of the left hand menu.
7. From Settings, click Import Course Content in the right hand menu.
8. Select the Content Type “Canvas Course Export Package”.
Browse and select the eDynamic Learning course package.
Select All Content.
9. You will see the import is Running. Wait for the import to show Completed.
10. Click Home in the upper left hand corner menu. You should see that the course content has now been loaded into your course shell.
11. Publish course in the top right of the page.