There are many ways in which you can customize your users. From the Users screen, you can change their enrollments, check on their performance, manage any observers you may have created, as well as edit their basic details such as name, email and more.
Editing Basic Details
1. Select the Sidebar Menu
2. Choose the Users option
3. You should then see the users screen
4. Click on the User ID
5. Click Edit on the right side
6. Here you can edit their name, email, provide a description, or make note of any special accommodations such as "Requires use of school issued laptop". Additionally, you can allow a specific user to have no time limits on assessments, or to limit the options for Multiple Choice questions.
Editing Enrollments from the User Screen
1. Click on the User ID
2. Click on the Enrollments tab
3. Click on the Enrollment ID
4. Click on Edit to change details of the enrollment, such as start/end dates
For additional editing options, see our Editing Enrollments, Adding an Observer, Allowing Students to Edit Student Options like Password and Email, or Changing a User Password