If you would like to modify quizzes to change questions or remove them altogether, please keep in mind that these changes will only affect your instance of the course and that we cannot provide updated teacher guides to match the changes.
It is recommended that you keep track of the questions you change. This way, if there are issues in the quiz down the road, you can quickly see if the issue lies in our provided content or within your modifications.
To Edit Quizzes
1. When in the course, click on the sidebar menu:
2. Choose Editor:
3. Go to the quiz you wish to modify and click the pencil icon to the right:
4. Click on the Questions tab:
This will bring up the list of all the questions in that quiz. On the left is the individual questions, while the main window will show how those questions will look. The main window will change once you click on a question to the left.
5. Click on the question that you wish to edit:
6. In the main window, you will now be able to edit the question. You can change the question, edit the answers, and basically adjust any aspect of the question you need:
7. If you'd prefer to just delete the question, simply hover over it on the left side and click on the trash icon: