The following information is intended to assist clients who are a part of the 2022 Spring Promotion for Knowledge Matters. If you are not a part of this promotion and are looking for our standard Agilix Buzz documentation, please click here.
- Click on the link in the initial email
You will be directed to a screen that looks like this:
- Create a new password and click on CHANGE PASSWORD
- You will be automatically directed to your Agilix Buzz login page
- Enter your username and the password you just created
- You are now successfully logged in
NOTE: This login page is where your students are directed with the automated email sent to them when you added them to the Knowledge Matters Customer Portal.
Here are some great resources to help you get started with using Buzz LMS. For each link there are helpful step by step instructions as well as videos you can refer to.
- Teacher App Home Page - step by step as well as video tutorial
- Teacher Gradebook - video tutorial
- Course Navigation - step by step as well as video tutorial
- Teacher Resources - video tutorial
If you require assistance at any time, you can click on the Support link in the left navigation panel. This will immediately take you to our support desk where you can submit a ticket by clicking on New Support Ticket.
You can also search our Knowledge Base for many articles related to commonly asked questions.