To complete your course setup there is an additional need to configure a gradebook, hide the Teacher Resources, and optionally add a course image.
1. Click on Gradebook > Grade Setup and click to Add a category for each Unit, one for the Midterm, and one for the Final Exam.
2. From your course home page click the Gear icon next to each Dropbox, Discussion, and Quiz. Click Edit.
3. Assign each resource to its correct Category. Please note that a value of 5 pts for each Discussion (except the Final Discussion which is worth 10 pts) must be set during this process if you want the discussion questions to be counted in the students final grade.
3. Hide the Teacher Resources by clicking Materials then the cog icon to the right of the Teacher Resources folder and choosing Unpublish. Please note that Teacher Resources are also gated via based on ROLE, so even if a student could see the Teacher Resources items in their course table of contents, they will get an error if they click on them because the student is not a TEACHER or ADMIN.
Once Unpublished, the TR folder will look like this:
5. If you wish to add a course image mouse over the book image in the top left of the page and click Edit Picture and Attach File. eDynamic Learning will provide you with a folder of course images during the setup of your account.