Setting Due Dates (Ranged Courses)
If your course is a Ranged Course you can adjust the individual due dates for activities here. This feature is disabled for Continuous Courses. For more details about these two types of courses, see Creating Ranged Vs Continuous Courses or https://support.agilix.com
1. Click on the Course ID for the ranged course you wish to edit
2. Click on the hamburger menu in the top left of the screen
3. Under the Courses option, click on Editor
4. Click on the Scheduling tab
Here you will see a list of the various activities to the left and a calendar in the center panel. You can hide the Properties panel by clicking the side facing triangle if you don’t wish to see it.
5. Click on an Activity to the left and drag it to the calendar. In this example, we’ll choose the Unit 1 Text Questions activity
6. Clicking on the Activity and Dragging it to March 30 (which is currently empty).
7. After releasing the mouse button, a dot appears on the calendar indicating an activity is now due there. Additionally, a Due Date appears beside Unit 1 Text Questions in the left panel.
8. Click on the date to see the item(s) that are due that day.
Note: You can also click the 3 dots beside the activity and choose Edit which will take you to the content editing page. For Details on this area, see Editing Content or https://support.agilix.com