You can now bulk download your courses from your Client Account by following the steps below.
- If you are using a pop-up blocker, you will need to disable it before downloading
- If you are using Google Chrome, you may need to change your settings to avoid having to click Save for each package (details on how to do so can be found at the end of this guide).
Bulk Downloading Packages
1. In your Courses page, simply click on the checkbox for each course you want to download. Alternatively, if you want to download all available course packages, click on Select All in the upper right.
2. In the upper right, click on the pick action dropdown
3. Choose Download
The courses will now download to your downloads folder (or wherever you generally download files to).
Chrome Settings Change
If you have activated the Ask where to save each file before downloading option within Chrome, the bulk download will ask you to confirm each file download. You can turn this off by doing the following:
1. Click on the 3 vertical dots in the upper right of your browser.
2. Click on Settings
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Advanced
4. Under the Downloads section, toggle-off the Ask where to save each file before downloading option.
Note: You will want to verify the Location where your downloads will go to ensure it is where you want to download them to.