There are many ways in which you can customize your users. From the Users screen, you can change their enrollments, check on their performance, manage any observers you may have created, as well as edit their basic details such as name, email and more.
Editing Basic Details
1. Select the Sidebar Menu
2. Choose the Users option
3. You should then see the users screen
4. Click on the User ID
5. Here you can edit their name, email, and provide a description (i.e. Requires use of school computer). Additionally, you can allow a specific user to have no time limits on assessments, or to limit the options for Multiple Choice questions.
NOTE: You cannot change the username of a user. If this is required and you are a hosted client of eDynamic Learning, please submit a ticket requesting the change.
6. Click Save in the upper right.
Editing Enrollments from the User Screen
1. Click on the User ID
2. Click on the Enrollments tab
3. Click on the Enrollment ID
4. Here you can edit details of the enrollment, such as start/end dates
NOTE: Ensure the Role field is correctly set to the role of the user. If this is not done, saving will trigger a ROLEID error
For additional editing options, see our Editing Enrollments, Adding an Observer, Allowing Students to Edit Student Options like Password and Email, or Changing a User Password