1. Begin by accessing your administrator panel. Click the Gear icon in the upper right and click Course Management.
2. Click Create a New Course Offering or Template.
3. Select Create a new template. Click Next.
4. Enter the Template information. Think of the template as your master copy of the course. You will be able to create Course Offerings (Step 15) based on copies of the template. Click Next.
5. Review the course template information. Click Create.
6. You will see a Summary screen upon successful creation. Click Add components to the new template.
7. Select Import Components and click Start.
8. Click Upload and select your eDynamic Learning course package or simply drag and drop the course package into the file upload box.
9. Wait for the upload to complete.
10. Once the upload is complete, click Import All Components.
11. Wait for the import process.
12. You will receive confirmation upon successful import. Click View Content and you will be taken into your new template.
13. When you wish to create a new Course Offering. Navigate to Course Management and click Create a New Course Offering or Template (as highlighted in Steps 1-2). This time select Create a new course offering based on an existing template and use the dropdown menu to find the course master template your previously set up.
14. Fill in the Course Information.
15. Review your settings and click Create.
16. You will again see a Summary screen upon successful creation. Click Copy or Import Course Components.
17. This time you will want to select Copy Components from Parent Template. Click Copy All Components.
18. If you selected the correct template during Step 13 you will see that the course resources from your master template are being copied.
19. Upon successful completion of the copy action you will see a checkmark. Click View Content to enter your new Course Offering.