TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Mark a Student as Complete
- Mark a Student as Withdrawn, Transferred, and more
- Additional Student Resources
Mark a Student as Complete
1. Go to the Gradebook
2. Click on the wrench in the top right
3. Select Go to final grades from the dropdown menu
4. Buzz provides two options when it comes to closing an enrollment:
- Zero all unscored activities - Any activity that is not completed will be graded 0%
- Excuse all unscored activities - Any activity that is not completed will be ignored in the final grade.
5. Select the students you wish to mark as complete
6. Click Submit Checked
7. The final step is to mark the enrollment as complete. This will finalize the grade and remove the student from the active enrollments. To do so, click Mark Enrollments Complete
NOTE: this button is not visible if you have the Teacher Role. You must have either Admin or Owner permissions. If you are not able to complete this step, please reach out to your admin and request they complete the enrollments.
Mark a Student as Withdrawn, Transferred, and more
1. Go to the Users menu and click on the User ID of the student you wish to change the status of:
2. Click on the Enrollments tab
3. Click on the Enrollment ID for the course you are changing the status for:
4. Click on the Status Field
5. Choose the option that fits and then click Save
Additional Student Resources
For more information on managing a student’s course, please see the article How do I Manage and Submit Final Grades by Agilix Support. Additional documents and resources can also be found at https://support.agilix.com.