How to Proxy as a Student
If a student is having difficulty accessing something, it can be helpful to check things out as if you were them. Buzz makes it easy to do so by allowing you to Proxy as the student. This basically means you can pretend to be the student, see assignments etc as they would.
1. First, you need to have the User ID of the student you wish to proxy as. Once you have that, click on your profile in the top right of the screen.
2. Click on Proxy in the dropdown menu
3. Enter the User ID of the student you wish to proxy in as:
4. You should now see everything as if you were the student
5. Once you are finished using the Proxy system, simply click on your profile again and select Unproxy
Additional Proxy Resources
For more information on using the Proxy feature, please see the article How Do I Proxy as Another User by Agilix Support. Additional documents and resources can also be found at https://support.agilix.com.