TABLE OF CONTENTS
If your course is a Continuous Course, the due dates are automatically assigned depending on when a student is enrolled. However, there is an option to set up Blackout Dates, which are blocks of days during which there will be no due dates or work expected (i.e. Spring Break). Buzz will adjust due dates to account for these Blackout Dates. This can be done from either the Domain level (which means it will affect all courses in your domain) or from the Course level.
To create Blackout Dates , follow the next steps.
1. While in the Admin App, click on the 3 dots in the upper right and choose Domain Settings
2. You will now be in the general settings for your domain. Scroll down until you see the Blackout dates box. Click Add Blackout Date
3. Enter a Name and the Start Date/End Date and click Done
1. While in the Editor tool, click on the wrench in the top right
2. In the drop down menu, select Course Settings
3. You will now be in the general settings for the course. At the bottom of the page, you will see the Blackout dates box. Click Add Blackout Date
4. Enter a Name and the Start Date/End Date and click Done