If a user has forgotten their passwords, you can go in and reset it for them by editing the user.
Changing a User's Password
1. Click on the hamburger menu in the top left of the screen and choose Users
2. Click on the User ID for the user whose password you wish to change.
3. Click on the three vertical dots in the upper right
4. Click on Change Password in the drop-down menu
NOTE: If a student has attempted to log in too many times, their account will get locked. Even if you change the password, it will remain locked. To unlock the account, simply click on the Reset lockout option shown above
5. Enter in a new password for the user and click OK