TABLE OF CONTENTS
While Buzz does not have a direct Archive feature, it does have a way to set a course to inactive which will accomplish the same thing. These inactive courses will still remain accessible and all enrollment data etc will remain intact for future reference.
There are two ways to do this: Per Course, or Bulk.
Below are the steps required for both types.
1. On the Courses page, click on the Course ID for the course you wish to archive
2. In the Course Details, change the End date to any date prior to today and click Save
This will remove the course from the Active Courses (essentially, archiving the course)
If at any time you wish to see this course again (or view the enrollments in it), simply uncheck the Active courses only option at the top of the Courses page
1. On the Courses page, click on the checkbox for each of the courses the course you wish to archive. You can also use the Select all checkbox if you are wanting to set all currently active courses to Inactive
2. In the upper right, click on the 3 vertical dots and select Bulk Update
3. Check the End Date option, click on the calendar icon to the right, and then select any date prior to today
4. Check the "I have verified that the courses..." (make sure you actually want to deactivate all selected courses!) and then click Update in the upper right