1. From the Admin App page, click on the 3 bar menu in the top left and choose Courses
2. Click on the Course ID for the course you wish to edit
3. Click on the 3 bar menu again and choose Editor
4. Click on the Weights tab
Here, you will see a list of all the Units in the course as well as the Midterm and Final Exam
5. Click on a Unit and your will see the a list of gradeable activities for that Unit and their weight
6. The default setting of grade weights for our courses is the point value of the specific activity, with each unit equally weighted. In the above screenshot examples, you will note that each unit is worth 10% of the overall grade, as are both the Midterm and Final. Each unit has a total weight of 100 with the activities/labs etc each worth a specific percentage of that 10% (ie the Unit quiz is worth 2.5% of the total 10% - or 25% of that units' overall weight.)
Change the point value to your desired weight; you can even zero out the value and the activity will not count towards gradable activities (this can also be accomplished by simply clicking on the settings for a particular activity and unchecking This activity is gradable (see Step 4 of the following guide: Buzz - Gradebook Editor Tool Overview).
7. Repeat for all units as needed.
Additional Editor Resources
For more information on the Grade Weights, please see the article How do I Use the Editor Tool or How do I manage relative grading weight values by Agilix Support. Additional documents and resources can also be found at https://support.agilix.com.