Often organizations require multiple administrators to implement and maintain courses. You can add more admins to your eDL Client Account by following these steps:
1. In your Organization view, click the User Icon:
2. Click the plus sign in the upper right:
3. Enter the user's first/last name and email address:
When you click Submit an email will automatically be sent to the user asking them to set a password for their account.
NOTE: This email can sometimes end up in their Spam folder.
IMPORTANT: Once you have clicked submit, you will still need to add the User to any channel(s) you wish them to have access to. If you do not do so, they will be able to log in but they will not see any courses.
1. Go into your channel and click the channel name:
2. Click on the Users button:
3. You will now see a list of available users. To add a user to the channel simply click on the + sign beside their name:
They will now be able to access the courses and course packages.
eDynamic Learning Client Account Quick Guide
eDL Account Notifications: What should I do?
How to Bulk Download Course Packages