1. Begin by accessing your Administration panel on the home page. Expand Site administration and Courses. Click Restore course.
2. Click Choose a file. In the File picker menu click Upload a file. Click Browse and select your eDynamic Learning course package. Click Upload this file. OR much more simply drag and drop the course package into the upload box below.
3. Wait for the upload to complete.
4. Click Restore.
5. The next page, “Confirm” will give you some information about the contents of the Moodle package and a list of included resources. Scroll to the bottom and click Continue.
6. At the next page “Destination” select Restore as a new course. You can select a category to place the course in if you have them set up already. Don’t worry if you have not yet set up categories, this can be done at any point. Click Continue.
7. At the next page “Settings” leave everything as is. Click Next.
8. At the next page “Schema” you can adjust the Course name, Course short name, and select a Course start date. You can also deselect any resources that you do not wish to appear in your course by default all resources will be included. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Next.
9. At the next page “Review” review all the settings you have applied. Click Perform restore.
10. Wait for course restoration process.
11. At the “Complete” page you will receive a confirmation that the restore was successful. Click Continue.
12. Moodle will automatically navigate into the new course!