TABLE OF CONTENTS
This is the area in which you can adjust students grades, mark submissions, allow retakes, and more.
You can access individual student grades in two ways:
1) you can click on their name
2) you can click on the assignment.
When you click on a student’s name, you will see their entire course load with Activities and dues dates and much more
(see https://support.agilix.com/hc/en-us/articles/204832919-How-do-I-enter-grades- for more details).
The following steps will show you how to mark an assignment, adjust the grade, provide feedback, or allow a retake.
1. Click on the field below an activity that corresponds with the student you wish to be marking
2. Here you can view the student's submission (Content), Score/Activity History, Submission History, and Class Statistics. You can also quick mark by entering a score in the upper right.
3. You can also expand the Score Panel by clicking the downward arrow in the upper right. In the Score Panel, you will see the student submission and can provide the following:
Excuse the student from the activity
Return Attachments such as a marked file
Add a Private Note for your own records
4. Once you have provided the relevant information, when you return to the main Grades screen, you will see that the field is updated
There are indicator flags that show the state of the grade:
A small speech bubble means you have provided feedback.
A circular arrow means that a retry has been allowed.
An X means the activity has been excused (no grade provided and doesn't count toward final grade)
Additional Gradebook Resources
For more information on the Gradebook, please see the article How Do I Use the Performance/Gradebook Tool by Agilix Support. Additional documents and resources can also be found at https://support.agilix.com.