1. Click on Quizzes in the left side bar:
2. Click on the 3 dots to the right of a quiz and select Edit:
3. Click on the Questions tab:
4. Click on the Pencil icon on the right to edit the how many questions to draw from the pool
5. Here you can change the title of the group, the number of questions to draw from the pool, and how many points each question is worth. Remember to click Update Group when you are finished:
6. If you want to alter the questions in any way, simply click on the question bank:
7. To delete a question, click on the X to the right. To alter the question, click on the Pencil icon:
8. Here, you can change the question altogether and/or add and remove possible answers. You will want to ensure you indicate the correct answer as shown by the green arrow.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot provide support for any customizations, so any changes would become your responsibility to maintain and support.